Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EQMM/AHMM Story Videos by Stephen Ross


Hey, here's something really cool. YouTube videos promoting mystery short stories.

I recently read stories by Stephen Ross in these two issues (both great, by the way), and discovered he'd posted videos for them. And according to the blurb in one of the mags, he even composed the music.

The Ellery Queen story, "The Man with One Eye," would have been a great entry for one of the Damn Near Dead anthologies. And the Alfred Hitchcock tale, "Monsieur Alice is Absent," is one of the five Edgar nominees for Best Short Story of 2010.

Best of luck to you, Mr. Ross. And keep those videos coming!

Here are links to the vids:
The Man With One Eye
Monsieur Alice is Absent

5 comments:

Deka Black said...

Interesting...

Todd Mason said...

I might just add these to the Related Interest list of yesterday's roundup. Have you come across such for newsstand fiction magazine stories before? I don't think I have.

Evan Lewis said...

Not me. It's a great idea.

Cap'n Bob said...

I see a wedding of Skyler Hobbs and The Moops.

Evan Lewis said...

Scary.